Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

November really has been a blur. I got back from Utah and started full time at the spa. I got the stomach virus and missed my RS meeting that I helped to plan :-(

I MOVED!!!!! I am now living in Chandler, AZ. 10 min from the spa. I LOVE it! It is a 1 bedroom apt. I thought I would run out of space, but thankfully things are fitting. I don't have a pantry so I need to put together a "closet" that I got at Home Depot. It will be my pantry. Maybe my new home teachers can help me. My Sis and I tried to do it, but we messed up on "squaring" it so the doors aren't right. 
The move was a little emotional as well. I opened boxes that I haven't looked in since I moved from Kansas when I was getting divorced. I also ran across things from my Mother. I put out Christmas decorations and found a bunch of old Christmas letters. She was so good at that. She just loved us so much-we were her world. It just feels good to be on my own-- have my own space. I look forward to having time for "single" activities. 

My new ward seems nice. A really good mix of young and old. I'm not the only single member!!! YAY!!!

So, now you are caught up on my life. It's been busy. I'm sure December will fly by as well!

Oh-- happy 40th birthday to my big brother!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Really glad to hear you're liking your new place!