Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year a New ME?

We made it to 2013-- kind of crazy.
I thought I would have to work New Years Day so I made no plans for New  Years Eve....so, I did laundry, watched movies, and went to bed. I didn't have to work so I got to sleep in! Then went to my sisters for the day. It was fun. 
I took my sister to my Resort work party. We ate some YUMMY food. I even got dressed up! And..didn't take a single picture! What is wrong with me! Ah well...the party was fun as far as work parties go. I didn't win any of the prizes....Back to the food-- Wild Horse Pass has the only 5 star restaurant in AZ- Kai. Then they have a nice one called Ko Sin. We ate food from BOTH places! YUMMY. I had buffalo steak, prime rib, kobi beef sliders, shrimp... the hors d'oeuvres were excellent too-- coconut shrimp, a spicy cheese/ meet quesadilla, a risotto cheese puff-- you get the idea awesome food was happily consumed. I love to eat good food. Makes me happy.
I started a new class at church today-- family history. I have NO idea what I am doing. I hope to learn something and not just be overwhelmed the entire time. Dad sent me a thumb drive of some info--need to look at that. So sad Mom passed away and took her knowledge with her. Not sure where she was at or what she got done. sigh.
I thew away  most of my candy last night... my goal is a cup of hot coco-- and try to avoid eating too much junk. I really would like to lose 30 pounds. There I said it to all of you so now you can help me be good! I am doing better at exercising :-) yay for me! Small steps!

No comments: