Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Birthday Sleepover

I think I had my last sleepover of the Summer--as I am working 6 days a week for most of July and then school starts beginning of Aug. Kaileigh turned 4! She of course had to sleepover to celebrate. This time she let Kinsee come too. They were so funny-- Princess and the Popstar and dressing up-
First up--painting fingers and toes. This was the first time. It was with polish that Kai got for her b-day and after the hot tub it peeled off so, I did them all again with my polish and stickers!

Kai loves La-La-Loopsey notice her jammies. Then the crown, wand, and Kinsee's skirt, microphone-- all to sing and dance to Barbi Princess and the Popstar!


I forgot to get food for breakfast so we went for donuts!

I wish Kai had her glasses on because she is so CUTE with them on!

Ducks were not interested in eating at 8 AM...o-well.

Hot tub time. You can see Kai's feet. She wouldn't get in until the bubbles were OFF!

A wonderful time!!

No comments: