Sunday, July 21, 2013

Game Night

I love board games..game night. My brother is the gamer in our family I know I will get to try a new one whenever I go to his house. I wish I had some more friends that liked to play--or that I had the patience to play with Rachel's kids.... anyway Friday we had a work party at a guy's home and we played Minute to Win it Games. It was fun!

The cookie started in the middle of the forehead and without touching it  I had to wiggle my face until the cookie landed in my mouth. It was hard! But I did it!!

A few co-workers-- we had the BEST food! Girl in the middle-- her birthday headband.

You had to stack 6 dice on top of each other on the Popsicle stick and hold for 3 seconds. It was hard--just teeth to hold it all up and no putting the stick all the way in the mouth!

They guy timing us is Jason. He does games with his youth group every week. This coming Fri is family night at the spa. We get to have another potluck and swim in the spa pool! YAY!!!! 

Summer is going quick! My sister's kids go back to school in 2 weeks! WOW!! I am thinking I need to go somewhere (Utah?) for my birthday. We'll see. 

Not much else going on! 


No comments: